Sunday, January 27, 2008

iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard

Over this Christmas Amazon had a deal for the iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Pocket PC's and bluetooth enabled phones for $30 that normally is around $150. That deal is no longer offered but here's one offer available there.

It is pretty compact and very easy to use and setup. I had no problems using it with my Dell X51v. I installed the software provided and it has worked great. I have also found that it is very good on battery drain and I haven't noticed any additional drain beyond what I experience during normal use.

I needed some minor adjustments in my typing skills, because it is a small keyboard some keys are used for three characters. For example the Q, 1, and ! are all on the same key. To use the extra characters there is a blue and a green Fn key that enables you to choose the appropriate character that you need.

I am very satisfied with the iGo Stowaway keyboard and I keep it with me wherever I go so that whenever I get a chance to write anything, I can at a moments notice. The letter recognizer or on screen keyboard on my Pocket PC are pretty easy to use but with the iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard it is even a lot faster and easier.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: